piątek, 2 kwietnia 2010

Graffiti Day



In air it is possible already to sense the first signs of spring. Finally... Couple of days ago, I went with my friend Paula for a walk and we discovered the enough horrifying place near my house. It was the left underpass. Walls decorated with the graffiti gave him the climate. Even the smell of mildew floating in the air didn't spoil our mood.

W powietrzu można już wyczuć pierwsze oznaki wiosny. Nareszcie... Pare dni temu, wybrałam się z moją przyjaciółką Paulą na spacer i odkryłyśmy dość przerażające miejsce nieopodal mojego domu. Było to opuszczone przejście podziemne. Klimatu dodawały mu ściany ozdobione graffiti. Humoru nie zepsuł nam nawet zapach stęchlizny unoszący się w powietrzu.










1 komentarz:

  1. Very pretty you are. Love your jeans. Nice shots. I hope you didn't do all this graffiti. haha. I have some friends from Poland who are also gorgeous, flawless and very cute. I hope to go there one day. Please visit my blog sometime. xx
    pebbsktjo.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń